1. 05 Sep, 2016 1 commit
  2. 03 Sep, 2016 1 commit
  3. 02 Sep, 2016 16 commits
  4. 31 Aug, 2016 1 commit
  5. 27 Aug, 2016 8 commits
    • Francois-Rene Rideau's avatar
      Bump version to 3.1.7.8 · 93c19253
      Francois-Rene Rideau authored
      93c19253
    • Francois-Rene Rideau's avatar
      Introduce *wild-file-for-directory* · 93998ef5
      Francois-Rene Rideau authored
      When using DIRECTORY, the proper pattern to use to get all files
      is #p"*" and not #p"*.*" on CLISP and GCL.
      This is the opposite of other CL implementations, that
      match everything with #p"*.*" and only files without extension with #p"*",
      which seems more in line with the CLHS, though counter-intuitive wrt to POSIX.
      
      Now the proper pattern to match all files with TRANSLATE-PATHNAME and
      with logical pathnames is still #p"*.*" or #p"*.*.*".
      
      Therefore, we introduce a new parameter *wild-file-for-directory*,
      as distinguished from *wild-file*, for notable use with DIRECTORY-FILES.
      93998ef5
    • Francois-Rene Rideau's avatar
      Defensively physicalize pathnames · d88e4273
      Francois-Rene Rideau authored
      This make test-logical-pathname.script work on CLISP,
      despite CLISP bug 677.
      d88e4273
    • Francois-Rene Rideau's avatar
      Print "backtrace" before a backtrace in tests · a763da75
      Francois-Rene Rideau authored
      This makes it easier to search for the backtrace when debugging.
      a763da75
    • Francois-Rene Rideau's avatar
      Update copyright year · 28ae28f2
      Francois-Rene Rideau authored
      Also note in the manual that ASDF 3.1 is now ubiquitous.
      28ae28f2
    • Francois-Rene Rideau's avatar
      Restore information in the README.md · d58e4fa8
      Francois-Rene Rideau authored
      Robert deleted most information in the README.md in 81452d5d.
      But while some of it was indeed redundant with the web page and manual
      and a pain to maintain, most of it was not covered at all in them,
      and pertained to how to use the source code repository, for new developers.
      I restored that information.
      d58e4fa8
    • Francois-Rene Rideau's avatar
      Rename make.sh and make.bat to make-asdf.* · 5c4359b0
      Francois-Rene Rideau authored
      This notably avoids confusion on Windows, where `make` might run .\make.bat
      instead of looking for make.exe in the %PATH%.
      
      Also update usage documentation in Makefile-lisp-scripting after renaming.
      5c4359b0
    • Francois-Rene Rideau's avatar
      Update the web page · aaf1495b
      Francois-Rene Rideau authored
      Note that the latest release is 3.1.7. Also note that since CLISP adopted it
      in May 2016, all active Common Lisp implementations provide ASDF 3.1. Yay.
      
      Also import some information that used to be in the README.md but removed
      in 81452d5d. That README also had information on building and testing with
      the asdf-tools, and on the directory structure of the git repo.
      aaf1495b
  6. 19 Aug, 2016 1 commit
  7. 18 Aug, 2016 4 commits
    • Robert Goldman's avatar
      Merge version bump from master. · 87c18917
      Robert Goldman authored
      Merge branch 'master' into run-program-bug-fixes.
      87c18917
    • Robert Goldman's avatar
      Bump version to 3.1.7.6 · f26d1b95
      Robert Goldman authored
      f26d1b95
    • Robert Goldman's avatar
      Merge branch 'master' into run-program-bug-fixes. · c8f22e91
      Robert Goldman authored
      Pull Makefile fix into the branch.
      c8f22e91
    • Robert Goldman's avatar
      Fix functioning under Cygwin. · 65367881
      Robert Goldman authored
      Under Cygwin, the CL_SOURCE_REGISTRY will be a set of *cygwin*
      pathnames. But when this gets passed to the Windows lisps (and through
      them to other programs), that caused failures.
      So now we check for cygwin, and if we find it, we use the Cygwin
      "cygpath" command to translate the CL_SOURCE_REGISTRY into Windows
      native paths.
      Possible problem: originally the CL_SOURCE_REGISTRY in the Makefile was
      terminated with ":" which at least sometimes was treated as an implicit
      ".".  But then I found that this caused failures on some Windows tests,
      because that was a relative pathname, which the path translator didn't
      like.
      65367881
  8. 16 Aug, 2016 4 commits
  9. 15 Aug, 2016 2 commits
  10. 11 Aug, 2016 2 commits