Separated code strictly into folders per implementation, and cleaned up the code.
Ignore-this: 8505094d361aee4763045939771f8cfa Originally, when I started Closer to MOP, I expected implementations that stem from the same original implementations to have similar issues with regard to CLOS MOP compatibility. So specifically, I packaged the code for CMUCL and SBCL into one folder, and that for MCL, OpenMCL and Clozure Common Lisp into one folder. It turned out that the incompatibilites are not at all similar, and that this created more problems than it solved. So I now decided to keep implementations strictly separated, to make my life easier in the future. darcs-hash:b18e457aea79fad11fed31cb4d2e94af211cc4ef