Old News from 20f and later
- Updated ASDF to version 3.1.5
- Some additional fixes for issue #4 (closed) where
ELTon a list did not
- Issue #8 (closed) fixed: Constants and top-level code
- On linux, forgot to include
UNIX-GETENVfor asdf and
- Some additional functionality moved back to the core unix.lisp from contrib:
unix-forkfor slime. Thus, slime should work without having to
*ERROR-PRINT-LINES*increased to 10.
- Issues fixed:
- The UNIX package has been changed; it now only contains just
enough to compile all of cmucl. If you want the rest of old UNIX package, use
(require :unix)to get that.
- The clx-inspector contrib module has been added, courtesy of Fred Gilham.
- ASDF documentation in html, info, and pdf formats is included.
- Issues fixed:
- Executables on x86 work again. They were accidentally broken when we removed support for x86.
- PPC now supports executables. Currently executables can be made, and run, but they are rather buggy.
- Many fixes the the
LOGfunction, including more accurate log2 and log10 values.
(log (expt 2 n) 2) = nwhenever
(expt 2 n)would be a valid double-float number.
(log (expt 10 n) 10) = nwhenever
(expt 10 n)would be a valid double-float number.
- New macros:
LISP:WITH-STRING-GLYPH-ITERATORthat work similarly to
- Along with the iterators above,
LOOPincludes extensions like
(loop for cp being the codepoint of string ...)
(loop for g-string being the glyph of string ...)
- ASDF 3.1.4.
- Fixed issue where
TIMEreturned negative cycles on ppc.
:UTFis no longer an alias for :UTF-8 for external formats.
- Motifd works as a 64-bit binary (thanks to Richard Kreuter)
- NetBSD updated to support 64-bit
time_tand related values (from Robert Swindells).
A cross-compile on Darwin/x86 is needed for this release. (To get an updated and corrected EXTERN-ALIEN-NAME.)
CMUCL 20f released
Because of the release, there will not be a 2014-10 snapshot.