1. the-child is not picking up the type of current child -- it still
appears to be working based off the enclosing define-object type.
2. When placing the "(" after "(the (" it does toggle to display
available GDL Functions, but it should also suppress display of
non-Function slots and it does not appear to be doing this.
3. slime-autodoc-use-multiline-p does not appear to be activated.
4. Sequence (quantified) objects are not behaving like GDL Functions
for "(the (" as they should
5. Reference-chains do not appear to work.