Skip to content

rewrite docs makefile for less spurious error-looking output

Phoebe Goldman requested to merge doc-makefile into master

I got pissed off that the text "failed. See log in .log" appeared in successful doc makefile executions, so I made that no longer the case. Now, failure messages print when a command fails, but will not appear at all in the output of a successful run.

Also, processes' error output was not being redirected to logfiles, because the 2>&1 was before the > logfile and shell redirects are stupid. Now both stdout and stderr of subprocesses are redirected to logfiles.

Merge request reports