Skip to content
  • Phoebe Goldman's avatar
    rewrite docs makefile for less spurious error-looking output · eac784e5
    Phoebe Goldman authored
    I got pissed off that the text "failed. See log in <rule>.log"
    appeared in successful doc makefile executions, so I made that no
    longer the case. Now, failure messages print when a command fails, but
    will not appear at all in the output of a successful run.
    Also, processes' error output was not being redirected to logfiles,
    because the `2>&1` was before the `> logfile` and shell redirects are
    stupid. Now both stdout and stderr of subprocesses are redirected to