This patch generalizes the index generation mechanism to ease future
incorporation of new indexes, and provides an author index in addition
to the already existing library one. This work is a cleanup of a code base
originally written by Antoine Hacquard.
2019-03-27 Didier Verna <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* share/css/document.css: Small syntactic improvement.
* share/css/index.css: Add more styling.
* share/templates/index-header.html: Add links to the different
indexes. Parametrize index title.
* parallel/parallel.lisp (library-name): Move this function...
* core/src/util.lisp (library-name): ...here.
(*.html): New function.
* core/src/html.lisp (*indexes*): New variable.
(index-file-name): New function.
(render-index-header): Parametrize index title.
(render-index-entry): Generalize to different indexes.
(library-index-character): Formerly INDEX-CHARACTER. Adapt to
(render-library-index-entry): Formerly RENDER-INDEX-ENTRY. Adapt
to generalized protocol.
(author-index-entries): New functions.
(build-index-file): Generalize to different indexes.
(build-index-files): New function.
* core/src/quickref.lisp (build): Call it.